Skip to main content

School and University

    Students and Apprentices

    Undergraduate and PhD Students

    Teachers

    Higher Education Statistics

    Scholarships

Career

    Career Guidance

    Job Vacancies

    Salary Information and Income Survey

    Academy

    Mentoring

Community

    Divisions

    Young Chemists’ Forum (JCF)

    Local Sections

    Regulars' Get-Togethers

    Chem_Connect

    Equal Opportunities and Diversity

    Partnerships and International Activities

    Volunteering

    Membership

Discover Chemistry

    Top Topics

    “Nachrichten aus der Chemie” – Members’ Magazine

    Scientific Journals

    Statements and Position Papers

    Press Releases

    Brochures and Academic Publications

    Books, Videos and Podcasts

    The Fascination of Chemistry

    Cartoons

    Biographies of Female Chemists

Events

    Conferences

    Academy

    Lectures

    Further Events

Awards

    Prices

    Historical Sites of Chemistry

About Us

    Board and Other Bodies

    The Office

    Statutes and Code of Conduct

    Charities

    Press and Public Relations

    Sustainability

MyGDCh

GDCh

Chemistry for a better world

© 2026 Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker. All rights reserved.

NewsletterDownloadsPressContactGDCh Shop
Legal NoticeData PrivacyTerms & Conditions
Homepage/Historic Sites of Chemistry/Historic Sites of Chemistry at the GDCh

HistoricSites of Chemistry at the GDCh

Since 1999, the German Chemical Society (GDCh) has used its “Historic Sites of Chemistry” programme to honour achievements of historical significance in chemistry. The places where distinguished scientists conducted their work are recognised as sites of remembrance in a formal ceremony. The aim of this programme is to keep alive the memory of chemistry’s cultural heritage and to bring chemistry and its historical roots more prominently to the attention of the public. A commemorative brochure is available for each event. Written in accessible language, it presents the honourees’ scientific work and the significance of their research in the context of today.

The König Building of TU Dresden

The most recent site to receive the “Historic Site” award was König Building in 2023, with its extensive dye collection. It is therefore the latest site to have been honoured. Discover a place where science, history and colour come together in a unique way!

2023 – The König Building of TU Dresden with Historic Dye Collection

Impressions of the König Building with the Historical Dye Collection

Historic Sites of Chemistry at the GDCh

The building was inaugurated in 1926 as the laboratory for colour and textile chemistry and the seat of the institute of the same name. The laboratory had already been established in 1893 as the first higher-education laboratory of its kind in Germany by RICHARD MÖHLAU (1857–1940), who headed it until 1911. HANS THEODOR BUCHERER (1869–1949) succeeded MÖHLAU as director of the laboratory from 1911 to 1913. Under the leadership of WALTER KÖNIG (1878–1964) from 1913 to 1954, the institute developed into a world-leading centre for researching synthetic dyes and their applications. KÖNIG’s work on polymethine dyes was groundbreaking for the development of colour photography. The name König Building was conferred during his tenure in 1953. When it opened in 1926, the König Building also became home to the dye collection, whose oldest holdings date back to the mid-19th century. Systematic collecting for research purposes at the Institute of Colour and Textile Chemistry resulted in a unique collection documenting the development of synthetic dyes from the discovery of mauveine in 1856 to the present day.

Johann Friedrich Gmelin (1775–1804) came to Göttingen in 1775, initially as a full professor of philosophy. In 1778, he was appointed full professor at the Faculty of Medicine, where he held the first Göttingen nominal professorship of chemistry and pharmacy until his death. This put Göttingen ahead of other universities in establishing professorships in chemistry and the natural sciences. In 1781, the University of Göttingen was granted the funds to build a chemical laboratory. Planning for the building began in 1782, and construction started in 1783. Since then, the two-storey half-timbered house has stood on Hospitalstraße in Göttingen, now known as the "Wöhler House". In its rooms, under the direction of the distinguished institute directors who succeeded Gmelin—Friedrich Stromeyer (1776–1835), Friedrich Wöhler (1800–1882), Hans Hübner (1837–1884), Victor Meyer (1848–1897) and Otto Wallach (1847–1931)—Göttingen developed into a centre of modern chemical research and a world-renowned centre for education.

Friedrich Jacob Merck, an apothecary, received permission from Landgrave Ludwig VI in 1668 to run the pharmacy at the Schloßgraben in Darmstadt. Viewed from today, this pharmacy was the nucleus of the Merck company, which celebrated its 350th anniversary in 2018. This pharmacy would have deserved our commemorative plaque ‘Historic Site of Chemistry’ if it were still standing. Instead, the Pützer Tower received this distinction. Since its construction in 1904, this tower has symbolised the continued existence of Merck, which at that time moved its company premises to Frankfurter Straße 250, leaving the cramped site in Darmstadt’s city centre. Outside the city, in the north of Darmstadt, space was created for the company’s expansion. The Pützer Tower at the factory entrance is now a well-preserved treasure of Merck as an industrial monument. At the interface between the company and the public, it symbolises the importance of the company – for Darmstadt and for the world. Over 350 years, Merck advanced from a pharmacy in the desolate little landgraviate devastated by the Thirty Years’ War to a – still family-run – listed global player, and has remained loyal to Darmstadt. And, step by step, Darmstadt became the thriving city of science that we know today. Friedrich Pützer (1871–1922), a full professor of architecture at TU Darmstadt from 1902 and its later rector, was one of the era’s formative architects as a university teacher, historic-preservationist, urban planner and church architect. He became an important partner for Merck in designing the new company premises. Of his ensemble of buildings, only the Pützer Tower remains today. The tower had no technical function within the chemical company; instead, it was designed as a ‘health insurance, gatekeeper’s and officials’ residential building’. When one considers that a building as tall as the Pützer Tower was something extraordinarily modern and entirely new at the time, it is easy to imagine that the tower then fulfilled the function of presenting the company to a far greater extent than it does today: imposing, towering, self-confident and hungry for the future.

2017 was an anniversary year for the GDCh. In the 19th century, the first national chemical societies were established throughout Europe. Germany was no exception. On 11 November 1867, the German Chemical Society in Berlin was founded. Its founding president was August Wilhelm von Hofmann, and its place of foundation was the Diorama of the Gropius brothers. This was reason enough to establish a “Historic Site of Chemistry” in Berlin during the anniversary year. Although the Diorama building no longer exists, an exception was made to the rules of our “Historic Sites of Chemistry” programme, and a commemorative plaque was installed elsewhere, not far from the former site of the Diorama. If you travel to Berlin today, visit the square in front of the University Library of Humboldt University, in the immediate vicinity of Friedrichstraße station. There, on the central lamp column, our plaque commemorates August Wilhelm von Hofmann and the founding of the German Chemical Society in November 1867. After the Second World War, chemists in Germany reorganised themselves and, as a sign of a new beginning, also gave their society a new name: since 1949, as the German Chemical Society, we have followed in the footsteps of the first chemical society. Many buildings and monuments in Berlin fell victim to the Second World War. The Diorama had already had to make way for the construction of the Stadtbahn in 1876. When reading our plaque on the lamp column in front of the Jakob and Wilhelm Grimm Centre in Berlin-Mitte, you are standing with your back to the Stadtbahn route and therefore very close to the place where the Diorama once offered its visitors exciting experiences.

In 1817, Goethe noted in “Records of Official Activity”: “After Göttling’s death, His Serene Highness acquired his estate of apparatus and books, which was entrusted to Döbereiner’s hands and considerably augmented with French glassware and other equipment required by modern chemistry. A laboratory was established, and a house and garden were purchased to provide more spacious accommodation and greater freedom in handling dangerous substances.” in: Georg Schwedt, Goethe als Chemiker, Springer, Heidelberg 1998, p. 146

On 10 July 2015, the GDCh and the University of Marburg invite you to Marburg for the unveiling of the commemorative plaque “Historic Site of Chemistry”. Johannes Hartmann (1568–1631) was appointed “Professor Publicus Chymiatriae” at the then young University of Marburg by Landgrave Moritz of Hesse-Kassel, the scholar, and established the world’s first “Laboratorium Chymicum Publicum”. He taught there until 1621, when he went to Kassel as personal physician to the Hessian landgraves. The University of Marburg began in three secularised churches. Hartmann’s laboratory was located in the Franciscan monastery founded in 1234, also known as the Barefoot Monastery. The buildings of the former Franciscan monastery, which have belonged to the university since 1528, have survived today with only a small part of their medieval structure intact; the “Institute of Sports Science and Motology” of the Philipps University of Marburg at Barfüßer-Straße 1 now stands above some of the remaining foundations. At that time, chemistry existed at universities only as an auxiliary science of medicine. Hartmann’s practical-course participants were therefore medical students. Chymiatria refers to the part of chemistry devoted to the healing arts. Students could attend lectures on chymiatria while simultaneously preparing chymiatrical formulations in the laboratory, thereby practising practical chemistry and the preparation of medicines. His laboratory diary from 1609, written in Latin, provides an illustrative insight into Hartmann’s work.

On 9 May 2014, Bonn’s Old Chemical Institute – where Friedrich August Kekulé began his work in 1867 and lived, taught and conducted research until his death – was added to the GDCh “Historic Sites of Chemistry” programme. You can also download the invitation flyer. Friedrich August Kekulé von Stradonitz (1829–1896) was a German chemist and natural scientist who laid the foundations for the modern structural theory of organic chemistry. He is famous for the daydream that is said to have led him to his theory of benzene and the benzene ring, which he described in his speech at the 1890 Benzene Festival in Berlin.

Following the oxo synthesis (hydroformylation) discovered by Otto Roelen in 1938, more than twelve million tonnes of so-called oxo alcohols are produced every year in Oberhausen-Holten and around the world. Many chemists are at least familiar with his discovery, but only a few know its inventor. On 24 September 2013, the GDCh and OXEA commemorated Otto Roelen’s (1897–1993) groundbreaking work in the field of hydroformylation (oxo synthesis). This discovery—a reaction of olefins with carbon monoxide and hydrogen—paved the way for producing aldehydes and their downstream products (carboxylic acids and alcohols) from fossil raw materials. The Fischer–Tropsch process, first implemented on an industrial scale at the Ruhrchemie plant (the production of hydrocarbons from carbon monoxide and hydrogen), and the large-scale production of high-molecular-weight polyethylene using Karl Ziegler’s process (1898–1973) were also honoured. The application of oxo synthesis and Ziegler polymerisation marked the beginning of the era of industrially used homogeneous catalysis.

With the Chemical Laboratory Fresenius Wiesbaden, opened by Carl Remigius Fresenius in 1848, the GDCh designated the twelfth “Historic Site of Chemistry” in Wiesbaden on 18 July 2013, thereby honouring the beginnings of analytical chemistry. When Carl Remigius Fresenius was born in Frankfurt am Main on 28 December 1818, Frankfurt was a free city. His grandfather was a pastor in Frankfurt and, notably, Goethe’s baptismal pastor; his father was a lawyer. With C.R. Fresenius, a cross-generational tradition of chemists began in the Fresenius family. Becoming chemists and taking the laboratory into the future: many family members of subsequent generations have taken on this task to this day. In his parents’ garden house, C.F. Fresenius conducted his first chemical experiments; he began an apprenticeship at the Stein pharmacy in Frankfurt and studied chemistry and natural sciences in Bonn in 1840. And he was already publishing. The first edition of his “Guide to Qualitative Analysis” appeared. In 1842, Fresenius was a state assistant at the university laboratory in Gießen, where he obtained his doctorate under—Justus Liebig! In 1844, at barely 26 years of age, he became a private lecturer in Gießen, and a year later, in 1845, he was appointed professor at the Ducal Nassau Agricultural Institute at Hof Geisberg near Wiesbaden. He married and moved to Wiesbaden. He and his wife Charlotte Rumpf had three sons and four daughters. Two of his sons, Theodor Wilhelm and Remigius Heinrich Fresenius, later continued his laboratory. His great entrepreneurial idea was to establish his own modern chemical laboratory that would eliminate and fill the obstacles and gaps he had identified in the further development of the chemical sciences. The development of modern analytical chemistry took root in his laboratory—founded and shaped by C.R. Fresenius to this day. He acquired the building at Kapellenstraße 11 in Wiesbaden for his project at his own expense and was not deterred even by the turmoil of the March Revolution of 1848. With the approval of the Ducal Nassau Ministry, he opened his laboratory on 1 May 1848 with five students and one assistant. The institute grew; a few years later there were 38 students and three assistants. In 1863, he established the pharmaceutical teaching institute alongside it; in 1862, he founded the journal for analytical chemistry, which continues to this day under the name “Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry”. In 1876/77, he organised the systematic training of food chemists in his laboratory, and in 1884 a bacteriological department was opened. From 1895, preparation for the food chemist examination became possible at the Wiesbaden laboratory. C.R. Fresenius, the chemist, teacher, publisher and entrepreneur, counted among his students many future founders of the emerging chemical industry. Here, too, he made a formative contribution. His active life came to an end in 1897. He died, but his descendants ensured the continued development—through changing times to the present day. Since 1961, the GDCh has awarded the Fresenius Award for outstanding achievements in the field of analytical chemistry, thereby commemorating C.R. Fresenius.

On 1 October 2012, the GDCh honoured the place where Friedrich von Heyden, Hermann Kolbe (aspirin), Richard Seifert (Odol) and, in particular, Richard Müller (silicones) worked, at 01445 Radebeul, Meißner Str. 35 (formerly Dr F. v. Heyden Salicylic Acid Factory) Over 130 years ago, Dr Friedrich von Heyden produced a synthetic pharmaceutical active ingredient on an industrial scale for the first time – salicylic acid. He is therefore regarded as one of the founders of the modern pharmaceutical industry. A chemical factory was built in the village of Radebeul near Dresden for its production. The old manufacturing and administrative building, which is currently home to Arevipharma GmbH, is a listed monument. Processes for the production of active ingredients continue to be developed and optimised here The chemist Schmitt, together with his students Richard Seifert and Friedrich von Heyden, improved the salicylic acid synthesis presented by Hermann Kolbe (Kolbe–Schmitt reaction). Kolbe’s son Carl Kolbe, also a chemist, first took over the management of the factory in 1884 and then acquired it from its founder in 1885. His daughter Johanna married the chemist Ernst von Meyer (University of Leipzig, later Dresden Institute of Technology), who was also closely associated with the factory. After the death of Hermann Kolbe, who was a partner and scientific Head of von Heyden’s Salicylic Acid Factory in Radebeul, Schmitt took over his duties. He was also one of the co-founders of the German Chemical Society, to whose Board he was elected in 1896. After attending the G.E. Lessing Grammar School in Döbeln, Richard Müller studied chemistry at the University of Leipzig, where he obtained his doctorate in 1931. From 1933 onwards, he then worked as a laboratory Head in Radebeul at the von Heyden Chemical Factory. During his research there, he succeeded in the industrial production of methylchlorosilanes in 1941; these are starting materials for the production of silicones. At the same time, the US chemist Eugene G. Rochow developed the same process. As both carried out their development independently of one another, this process is now known as the Müller–Rochow synthesis. Müller played a significant role in rebuilding the chemical industry in Radebeul after the end of the Second World War. In 1951, he received the National Prize of the GDR. In 1952, he became Head of VEB Silicone Chemistry in Nünchritz, a branch plant spun off from the von Heyden Chemical Factory, and in 1953 scientific Head of the entire operation. He demonstrated his civil courage during the 17 June 1953 uprising, when he was the spokesperson for the workforce of the now state-owned von Heyden Chemical Factory. From 1954 to 1972, Müller taught as Head of the Institute of Silicone and Fluorocarbon Chemistry at Dresden Institute of Technology, which awarded him an honorary doctorate in 1992.

Robert Wilhelm Eberhard Bunsen (* 30 March 1811 in Göttingen; † 16 August 1899 in Heidelberg) was a German chemist. Together with Gustav Robert Kirchhoff, he developed spectral analysis, which can be used to detect chemical elements with a high degree of specificity. He perfected the Bunsen burner, named after him, and invented the Bunsen cell and the Bunsen photometer. In 1852, Bunsen took over Leopold Gmelin’s chair at Heidelberg University. Here, too, he was provided with a new laboratory (including accommodation). Using nitric acid, he succeeded in producing pure metals such as chromium, magnesium, aluminium, manganese, sodium, barium, calcium and lithium by electrolysis. In his collaboration with Sir Henry Roscoe, which began in 1852, the light-induced formation of hydrogen chloride from hydrogen and chlorine was investigated. After seven years, Bunsen ended his collaboration with Roscoe in 1859 and worked with Kirchhoff on the spectral analysis of chemical elements. With the aid of spectroscopy, the characteristic spectral lines produced when chemical substances were heated in flames could be studied. For this purpose, Bunsen perfected a special gas burner, which had previously been invented by Michael Faraday and would later bear Bunsen’s name. Through the spectral analysis of the mineral water from Bad Dürkheim, Bunsen and Kirchhoff discovered the alkali metals caesium and rubidium in 1860/61. Their studies also made it possible to explain the Fraunhofer lines, thereby laying one of the most important foundations for modern astronomy.

The Wolfen Film Factory is of great significance as a “Historic Site of Chemistry”, as production began here in 1910, initially with cine film. By the mid-1920s, the Wolfen Film Factory had developed into the largest film factory in Europe. Today’s museum was established in 1993 in a former coating plant. Visitors can see the entire manufacturing process of a photographic film using original machinery at its original location. The outstanding exhibit is the original coating machine on which the world’s first multilayer colour film (Agfacolor-Neu) was produced in 1936. The combination of a historic production site and an extensive archive is unique in the world.

Honouring the workplace of Ernst Beckmann and other famous Leipzig scientists On 15 May 2009, the GDCh and the Faculty of Chemistry and Mineralogy at Leipzig University honoured Ernst Beckmann’s (1853–1923) groundbreaking work in physical and synthetic organic chemistry.

Max Planck Institute for Coal Research, Mülheim/Ruhr On 8 May 2008, the GDCh and the Max Planck Institute for Coal Research in Mülheim an der Ruhr honoured Karl Ziegler’s (1898–1973) pioneering work in the field of organic and organometallic chemistry and chemical catalysis. The patent filed in 1953 for producing high-molecular-weight polyethylene at normal pressure and room temperature using “organometallic mixed catalysts” made from aluminium alkyls and transition-metal compounds triggered a rapid expansion in the industrial-scale production of polyolefins, which are inexpensive plastics with a wide range of applications. To this day, research and development in the field of “Ziegler chemistry” has retained great economic and technological significance. In 1963, Karl Ziegler received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry jointly with Giulio Natta, who elucidated the stereochemistry of the polymerisation of propylene using Ziegler catalysts. Karl Ziegler was a co-founder of the GDCh in 1946 and its first president until 1951. The GDCh awards the Karl Ziegler Award, endowed by his daughter, Dr Marianne Witte, as well as the Karl Ziegler Young Scientist Award.

Old Chemical Institute of the Philipps University of Marburg Hans Meerwein (1879–1965) carried out fundamental research in the field of synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry in this building. The discovery of the transient formation of carbenium ions was groundbreaking for understanding the course of organic chemical reactions. Many of the reactions he investigated now bear his name, such as the Wagner–Meerwein rearrangement. The later Nobel Prize winners in Chemistry Hans Fischer, Adolf Butenandt, Otto Hahn, Karl Ziegler and Georg Wittig also worked here as students and young scientists. Programme of the ceremony on 1 September 2006.

Country estate "Energie" in Großbothen near Leipzig Wilhelm Ostwald (1853–1932) was one of the most important chemists of his time, and many terms are still associated with his name today. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1909 for his work on catalysis, chemical equilibria and reaction rates—in other words, for establishing physical chemistry.

Old Chemical Institute of Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg   On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the death of Clemens Winkler (1838–1904), the Old Chemical Institute of Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg was included in the “Historic Sites of Chemistry” programme. The corresponding event took place in Freiberg on 20 and 21 October 2004. From 1873 to 1902, Clemens Winkler was Professor of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry at Bergakademie Freiberg, where, among other things, he discovered the element germanium in 1886.

Liebig Museum Gießen As one of the GDCh events marking the Year of Chemistry 2003, the former Liebig laboratory, now the Liebig Museum, was added to the GDCh programme “Historic Sites of Chemistry” during the festival week celebrating the 200th birthday of Justus von Liebig on Friday, 16 May 2003. In this building, Justus von Liebig (1803–1873) designed and established the first modern university laboratory for chemistry. Here, he founded an experimentally oriented course of chemistry and taught and conducted research from 1824 to 1852. Together with his students, during this period he carried out pioneering and groundbreaking work in the fields of analytical, organic, agricultural and physiological chemistry.

Institute of Nuclear Chemistry at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz Unveiling of a commemorative plaque in memory of the joint work of Lise Meitner, Otto Hahn and Fritz Straßmann. On 22 February 2002, Fritz Straßmann’s 100th birthday, the GDCh honoured the joint work of Lise Meitner, Otto Hahn and Fritz Straßmann. In 1938, their work led to the discovery and interpretation of nuclear fission. At a ceremony held at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, where Straßmann taught and conducted research from 1946 to 1970, the “Historic Sites of Science” commemorative plaque was unveiled—the second of its kind in Germany. The Institute of Nuclear Chemistry at the University of Mainz has set up a dedicated website for this purpose.

Institute of macromolecular chemistry at the University of Freiburg Hermann Staudinger (1881–1965) is regarded as the “father” of macromolecular chemistry. In 1999, the GDCh and the American Chemical Society (ACS), as part of the ACS Historic Chemical Landmarks Program, honoured the foundation of polymer science by Nobel laureate Hermann Staudinger (1881–1965) as an “International Historic Chemical Landmark”. A commemorative plaque was installed at the Institute of macromolecular chemistry of the University of Freiburg on 19 April 1999.

General information

Are you interested in the “Historic Sites of Chemistry” programme? We have compiled some general information for you.
to the notes

15 Years of Historic Sites of Chemistry

Here, Christoph Meinel draws a conclusion on the first 15 years of our successful “Historic Sites of Chemistry” programme.
to the summary

Advisory Committee

Commission for Historic Sites: Christoph Meinel, Regensburg Fred Heiker, Markkleeberg Carsten Reinhardt, Bielefeld Gisela Boeck, Rostock Wolfram Koch, Hünstetten

Broschüren

Erkunden Sie unsere Broschüren über bedeutende Stätten der Chemie und bestellen Sie Ihre Exemplare ganz einfach im GDCh-Shop – ideal zum Nachlesen oder für Unterricht und Ausstellung. Leider vergriffen! Diese Titel sind nur noch digital verfügbar: August Wilhelm von Hofmann, Hermann Staudinger, Fritz Strassmann, Wilhelm Ostwald und Justus von Liebig.
GDCh-Shop
Wirkungsstätte von Hermann Staudinger in Freiburg
Broschüre Freiburg
Wirkungsstätte von Fritz Straßmann in Mainz
Broschüre Mainz
Wirkungsstätte von Justus von Liebig in Gießen
Broschüre Gießen
Wirkungsstätte von Wilhelm Ostwald in Großbothen
Broschüre Großbothen
Wirkungsstätte von Hans Meerwein in Marburg
Broschüre Marburg
Wirkungsstätte von Karl Ziegler in Mülheim/Ruhr
Broschüre Mülheim/Ruhr
Wirkungsstätte von Ernst Beckmann in Leipzig
Broschüre Leipzig
Industrie- und Filmmuseum Wolfen
Broschüre Wolfen
Wirkungsstätte von Robert Bunsen in Heidelberg
Broschüre Heidelberg
ehemalige Salicylsäure-Fabrik Dr. F. v. Heyden in Radebeul
Broschüre Radebeul
Chemisches Laboratorium Fresenius Wiesbaden
Broschüre Wiesbaden
Dr. Otto Roelen und das Werk Ruhrchemie in Oberhausen
Broschüre Oberhausen
Friedrich August Kekulé und das Alte Chemische Institut Bonn
Broschüre Bonn
Joh. Hartmann und das "Laboratorium Chymicum Publicum" in Marburg
Broschüre Marburg
Johann Wolfgang Döbereiner und das Hellfeldsche Haus in Jena
Broschüre Jena
August Wilhelm von Hofmann und die Gründung der Deutschen Chemischen Gesellschaft in Berlin
Broschüre Berlin
Der Pützer-Turm der Firma Merck
Broschüre Darmstadt
Das Göttinger Alte Chemische Laboratorium
Broschüre Göttingen
Der König-Bau der TU Dresden mit Historischer Farbstoffsammlung
Broschüre Dresden

Ihr Ansprechpartner für "Historische Stätten"

Haben Sie Fragen zu einer historischen Stätte? Schreiben Sie mir – ich helfe gern.
Ralph Wieneke
Ralph Wieneke

Dr. Ralph Wieneke

Chemistry – (Y)Our Passion, (Y)Our commitment

r.wieneke@gdch.de
+49 69 7917 311